Welcome to the official ticket-buying guide for BlizzCon 2017. We’ll take you through the entire checkout flow so you can optimize your chance to purchase tickets for the convention. Let’s get started!
Before tickets go on sale:
Visit Universe.com and sign into your Universe account. If you don’t have an account, create one beforehand! This will expedite the purchasing process and maximize your chance to obtain tickets. If you need help creating an account, visit our support center.
Note: Tickets cannot be purchased via the Universe mobile app.
Tickets go on sale Wednesday, April 5 at 7:00 p.m. PDT and Saturday, April 8 at 10:00 a.m. PDT. Benefit Dinner tickets will go on sale Wednesday, April 12 at 7:00 p.m. PDT.
Note: If you attempt to click Get Tickets before tickets go on sale, you’ll see the following:
When ticket sales go live:
Visit https://www.universe.com/blizzcon2017 and click Get Tickets. You will enter the ticket queue, which is first-come, first-served.
IMPORTANT: Do not refresh this page. Refreshing the page will cause you to lose your position in the queue.
Once you reach the front of the queue, you’ll have the chance to submit an order to purchase tickets. Complete this process as quickly as you can, as tickets aren’t held while you enter your information. There are four steps to complete the purchase process:
1. Select the number of tickets you would like to purchase (limit 4 tickets per order) and click Continue.
2. If you’re already signed into your Universe account, you will advance past ‘Customer Information’ to enter your ticket information. If not, log in to Universe now by clicking Sign In to Continue. Once you’re signed in, click Continue.
3. Fill out all required fields for each ticket (First name, last name, and email address), and click Continue.
- Make sure the first and last name match your legal identification.
- Character names are optional.
- If you don’t know your friends’ information for their tickets, use your own. You can update it until July 14 at 8:00 p.m. PDT.
- It may take 5-10 minutes after purchasing your tickets to edit 'Character Name' information.
4. Provide your credit card information (number, expiration date, and CVV code) to purchase your tickets.
- You can use all major credits, including Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Double check your email address, which is where we’ll send the order confirmation.
Click Check Out. While your order is processing, you’ll see:
If your purchase processes successfully, you’ll see an order confirmation screen. You’ll then have the option to download, view, or print your ticket(s). You can also access your ticket(s) later via your Universe account dashboard.
You’re now ready to take on BlizzCon 2017. We recommend that you come prepared and complete the purchasing process as soon as possible. Good luck!