Invoices for orders can be generated from the purchaser's Universe account if the organizer has enabled this feature for their event. The option to generate an invoice will only show on the account of the purchaser and will not show if the order is free. This feature can be turned on or off at any time by the event organizer.
NOTE: Universe acts only as the registration platform on behalf of the event organizer and is not the seller of the goods or services that any invoice generated from universe.com relates to.
1. Login to your Universe account and go to the Your Tickets page on your Dashboard.
2. Find the purchase you would like to generate an invoice for, click the three dots next to the 'View Order' button to reveal a dropdown menu. Select 'Generate Invoice' from the dropdown to reveal the invoice form.
NOTE:This option will only show if the order is paid through Universe and if you are the purchaser of the order.
3. Enter all required information and any desired optional information into the form. Select 'Generate invoice'.
4. Review the details carefully as once generated, this information cannot be changed. Once reviewed, click 'Confirm' to generate your invoice.
5. Once confirmed, your invoice will be generated as a PDF. We'd recommend saving it right away. It can also be downloaded on your 'Your Tickets' section of your Dashboard by clicking the three dots beside the View Order button at a later time.
If you have any questions, please contact us.