1. Log-in to your Universe account, head over to your dashboard, find the event you want to manage and click on it.
2. Select the 'Edit' tab from the task bar located directly above your event page.
3. Scroll down to the 'Social Deals' section and uncheck the default 5% discount that applies when buyers post or share your event to turn this feature off.
5. Click 'Save' located at the top right of your screen.
6. Next, select the 'Manage' button from the Taskbar located directly above your listing and then select the 'Advanced Ticketing' option form the menu down the left side of your event's Manage page.
7. From the Advanced Ticketing page, locate the 'Requires Approval' setting, click the drop-down menu and select 'Orders require approval' option. This allows you to screen potential attendees and gives you the option to accept or reject someone who requested to book your listing. For more information on using this feature, click here.
8. Select the 'Design' tab from the task bar located directly above your event page.
9. On the event page, scroll and hover until you see 'Edit Register' on the left. It follows 'Edit Header' and 'Edit Date & Time'. Select the option to turn 'Social buttons' off and click 'Done'. This prevents potential attendees from sharing or posting about your event.
9. Click 'Save' located at the top right of your screen.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us.
Universe is the marketplace for events. We help event organizers sell tickets and bring people together for meaningful experiences in the real world. We work with thousands of event organizers worldwide and provide them with advanced tools to sell tickets, promote, and manage events online.