If you would like to transfer your ticket to another person, you can do so at any time. Tickets can be transferred individually, however at this time it is not possible to transfer an entire order at once.
Please note that once a ticket has been transferred, you will no longer have access to the ticket from your account and the original QR code will not longer scan as valid. As well, if a ticket has been transferred, the order that the ticket was transferred from cannot be cancelled or refunded at any time.
To transfer for your ticket:
1. Log in to your Universe account and go to My Tickets.
2. Locate the ticket you would like to transfer and click 'View Ticket'. Then select the 'Transfer Ticket' option in the drop-down menu.
NOTE: If you are transferring a ticket with a QR code that has not yet been released, the process is the same. When the QR code is released by the organizer of the event, the QR code will be sent directly to the owner of the ticket.
3. In the pop-up that appears, enter the first name, last name, and email of the person you are transferring the ticket to and click 'Transfer'.
4. Once you select 'Transfer', an email will be sent to the email address entered for the individual to confirm their information and claim the ticket. If any additional information was requested by the event organizer for the ticket, this information will be collected from the recipient of the transferred ticket during the claim process as well.
NOTE: Pending transfers can be cancelled by selecting the 'Cancel Ticket Transfer' button on the drop-down menu to the right of the ticket. Once a transferred ticket has been accepted, it cannot be cancelled.
5. Once the transferred ticket has been claimed, you will not longer have access to the ticket from your Universe account. If the ticket is not claimed or the transfer is declined, you will still have access to the ticket and it will not be considered transferred until the recipient claims the ticket.