Funds from your event will be added to your Universe account balance 48 hours after the end of your event. Once the funds have been added to your account balance, they can be requested at any time. Funds are sent via Direct Deposit (worldwide) and/or Cheque (US & Canada only). Funds are added to your account in the currency they are sold in and can be withdrawn in most currencies worldwide.
The withdrawal process consists of 2 steps:
(1) Requesting your funds from your Universe Dashboard
(2) Once approved, withdrawing your funds via your Universe Payouts account.
Instructions on adding a transfer method can be found toward the bottom of this post.
A Universe Payments account will need to be set up the first time you request funds to an email address. The account set up process will only need to be done once (per email address). Once your account is set up and payment method(s) have been added, you can send all or some of your funds to a set payment method at any time.
For more information on our payment processing preferences, click here.
To request your funds from your Universe account balance:
1. Log in to your Universe account and go to your Dashboard.
2. From your Dashboard, select your balance from the left side of your screen.
NOTE: If you are requesting funds from multiple currency balances, the funds from each currency must be requested separately.
3. After selecting your balance, you'll be brought to your Balance page showing your available balance, your upcoming balance (funds that have not yet been moved to your available balance yet), your withdrawal history, and your account activity. To submit a new withdrawal request, select the 'Withdraw Funds' button.
4. Once you select 'Withdraw Funds', you'll be brought to the withdrawal form. Enter the details for your withdrawal and select the 'Submit Withdrawal' button at the bottom of the page.
IMPORTANT: THE EMAIL ADDRESS ENTERED ON THE FORM IS THE ADDRESS WHERE FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS TO WITHDRAW YOUR FUNDS WILL BE SENT. IF YOU ARE WITHDRAWING TO AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THE FIRST TIME, YOU WILL NEED TO USE EITHER THE PHONE NUMBER OR DATE OF BIRTH ENTERED ON THE FORM TO VALIDATE YOUR UNIVERSE PAYOUTS ACCOUNT.
5. After submitting your request, you will be brought to a confirmation screen with your withdrawal details. This means we have received your request and it is currently under review. The review process can take 1-2 business days.
6. Once your request has been approved, an email will be sent to the email address entered on your withdrawal request to set up your Universe Payouts account. Select the 'Activate Account' button.
NOTE: You will only need to set up your Universe Payouts account one time (per email address). If you have already set up a Universe Payouts account with the email address entered, an email will be sent to notify you that the funds requested have been added to your account balance on your Universe Payouts account.
7. To activate your account, you will need to verify it using either the phone number or date of birth entered on the Universe withdrawal form. Enter your information and click the 'Continue' button.
8. Next, you'll be prompted to continue as either an Individual or a Business and enter some further information about your account. Enter your details and click 'Continue'.
9. Once you have entered your account details, complete the account activation by setting a password for your Universe Payouts account, set 2 security questions, and agree to the terms. Once done, select 'Confirm'.
Once confirmed, your Universe Payouts account will be fully set up and you will not need to go through the account activation process for any subsequent withdrawal request to the email address entered.
10. Once your account is activated, you'll be on your Universe Payouts account home screen that will show your available funds, quick links, notifications, and resources along with a task bar along the top of your screen with further options. To request your funds, select the 'Transfer Funds' button.
NOTE: Your funds will not be transferred until you click on Transfer Funds and then follow the prompts.
To withdraw funds after you have already set up your account:
1. Sign in to your pay portal at www.universe-payouts.com and then select "transfer funds".
To add a transfer method:
1. To add a transfer method to your account, select the 'Add New Transfer Method' button.
NOTE: Funds can be requested via direct deposit (worldwide) or cheque (US & Canada only).
2. To add a transfer method, select your settings (location/currency & method) and click 'continue' and enter your payout details on the following page. Click 'Continue'. You'll be prompted to review your information before saving the transfer option to your account. You can add multiple transfer methods to your account if needed. Note: adding a transfer method will not withdraw funds to that destination, you'll need to explicitly send funds to one of your transfer methods added to your account.
3. Once you have added at least one transfer method, you can request your funds at any time. Transfers can be set to be done manually or automatically.
Manual Transfer: Each time you withdraw funds from your Universe Payouts account, you'll be prompted to enter the amount you would like with withdraw and which transfer method you would like the funds sent via.
Auto Transfer: If you have enabled auto transfer, all funds added to your Universe Payouts account will be automatically sent via that transfer method once funds are added to your account. You can set up basic transfers (100% to one transfer method) or Advanced (customize the percentage of your funds are sent to which transfer method and/or when funds are sent).
4. Select your preference to set up Auto Transfer for your account or manually request your funds. Once done, your funds will be sent shortly.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us.
Universe is the marketplace for events. We help event organizers sell tickets and bring people together for meaningful experiences in the real world. We work with thousands of event organizers worldwide and provide them with advanced tools to sell tickets, promote, and manage events online.