1. Login to your Universe account and head over to your dashboard and select the event that you wish to edit.
2. From your event page, select the 'Design' tab from the task bar located directly above your event page and select the 'Sections' button from the menu down the left side of the page.
3. In the Sections tab, you will be able to see your event page towards the right of your screen. Hover your mouse over a section of your event page that you would like manage (i.e: a section where the social media buttons are displayed), and once you do so an "Edit" button will appear towards the top of that section, select this button. OR, click on the section title in the panel along the left side of the page.
4. Once you select the edit button, a popup will appear for you to manage this section of your event page. To turn off the social media buttons for this section, click the button next to "Social Buttons" to toggle between On and Off. Once set, click "Done".
NOTE: This will need to be done for each 'section' of your event page that contains social media buttons.
6. Click the "Save & Publish" button towards the top right corner of your screen to make your changes live.