Refunds and cancellations can be issue at any time before your event. Partial refunds are not possible at this time. To issue a refund for an order after the event has ended, please contact us.
NOTE: Our refund policy is 24 hours before the start of the event. If you would like to set your own refund policy, please state that clearly in your event description.
If you have purchased tickets to an event and are looking to request a refund, please click here.
1. Log-in to your Universe account, go to your dashboard, and select the event you would like to Manage.
2. From your event page, select the "Manage" option on the task bar located directly above your event page.
3. Then, select “Orders & Attendees” from the menu down the left side of your page.
4. From the Orders tab, locate the order you would like to cancel/refund and select the drop down menu beside the Contact Buyer button and choose the option 'Refund & Cancel Order'.
5. A popup will appear for you to confirm you would like to issue a full refund and cancel all tickets in the order.
NOTE: Once an order has been cancelled, this action cannot be undone.
6. Once confirmed, the buyer will receive a cancellation confirmation email and the refund will take a few days to appear on their bank account. Their tickets will no longer scan as valid and will no longer be available in their Universe Dashboard.
If you have any questions please contact us.