Promote your event and which channels your buyers are coming from in real-time using affiliate or referral links.
Promote Affiliate Tracking
3. Click on the ‘Add Tracking Code’ button at the bottom of the page to create a new affiliate and set up a unique URL to track all sales generated from that link.
5. Type in the code name for your affiliate and hit ‘Save’. Saving will generate the unique URL for your affiliate. Whenever anyone clicks on your event page using this short URL and purchases a ticket, it will be linked with the code name and tracked.
6. To add more affiliates, click 'Add Tracking Code' to create as many unique links needed.
NOTE: You can use the Affiliate Tracking feature to track the success of any of your online marketing efforts. If you are running ads or promoting your event via different online channels, and you want to track the sales results of those channels, you can create unique URLS for them and track them here.
You can also simply add a tag to the end of your Universe event URL to track which channels your sales are coming from. To do so, add ?ref=example to the end of your Universe event URL:
To view the affiliate link data and referral tracking and real-time sales:
1. Click on the ‘Reports’ tab from the menu down the left side of your event's Manage page.
2. Download the ‘Orders Report’ and view the ‘Referral code’ column to see which affiliate link the order was purchased on.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.