Promote your event and which channels your buyers are coming from in real-time using affiliate or referral links.
Promote Affiliate Tracking
3. Click on the ‘Add Tracking Code’ button to create a new affiliate and enter your affiliate name.
5. Saving will generate the unique URL for your affiliate. When someone accesses your event page using an affiliiate link and purchases a ticket, that purchase will attirbuted to the affiliate and tracked in your reports.
6. To add more affiliates, click 'Add Tracking Code' to create as many unique links needed.
NOTE: You can use the Affiliate Tracking feature to track the success of any of your online marketing efforts. If you are running ads or promoting your event via different online channels, and you want to track the sales results of those channels, you can create unique URLS for them and track them here.
To view the affiliate link data tracking and real-time sales:
1. Click on the ‘Reports’ tab from the menu down the left side of your event's Manage page.
2. Download the ‘Orders Report’ and view the ‘Referral code’ column to see which affiliate link the order was purchased on.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.