The checkout process is the same whether you are booking directly from Universe.com, the event organizer's website, Facebook, or any other partner site.
1. Select the 'Buy Tickets' button (event's organizers can customize the copy of this button) and a pop-up check out form will appear.
2. Select the date you would like to attend (if more than one is available) and the quantity of each ticket type you would like to purchase for that date. Click 'Continue'.
NOTE: If you have an Access Key to unlock certain ticket types, select the 'Have an access key?' field in the lower left corner of the check out form, apply your code, and select your ticket quantities for each available ticket type. If you have a Discount Code, enter your code in the 'Discount Code' field, and select apply. If valid, the total to be charged will adjust right away. If not valid, the total to be charged will not adjust.
4. Next, enter any information for your order and each ticket you are booking that the event organizer is requesting and click 'Continue' if your order is paid and if free, review your order details and click 'Register'.
3. If you do not have a Universe account, you can create an account on this screen. If you have a Universe account, you can log in by selecting the option to ''Sign In to Continue' to login and and continue. If you are currently logged in to your Universe account, you'll be automatically directly to step 4.
NOTE:: All users must create an account either before registration or during the registration process to book tickets. If you have a Universe account but have forgotten your password, you can reset it here.
5. Once all fields are filled in, review your order details, enter your payment information, and the 'Checkout' button to complete your order. Once processed, you'll see a confirmation screen and a confirmation email will also be sent. Your tickets can be accessed in your Universe Dashboard at any time, more info and steps to do so can be found here.
NOTE: If there is an issue with your booking and it is not successful, error messaging will show to let you know what the issue was. Once changes have been made, you can select the 'Confirm Booking' button to try again. For information on failed payments, click here .
If you have any questions, please contact us.