Set up an additional fee to be charged in addition to your ticket price (i.e. tax). Buyers will see the fee in the cost breakdown when purchasing a ticket.
1. Log-in to your Universe account, head over to your dashboard, and click on the event you would like to manage.
2. From the task bar located directly above your event page, select the 'Manage' option:
3. From the 'Manage' page, select Payments & Fees from the menu on the left side of your screen.
5. From the dropdown menu on the bottom right side of your screen titled 'Charge an additional fee to buyers?', select 'Yes, flat and/or a % of the purchase'.
6. Once selected, enter the name of your fee and the percentage of the ticket price and/or flat fee that you would like to charge as an additional fee.
7. Click the 'Save Listing' at the bottom of the page and your fee will be applied to all purchases.
NOTE: Information on funds collected from your additional fee can be found in your orders report.
View the screenshot below to see how your additional fee will be displayed at checkout for your event:
If you have any more questions about adding tax and additional fees to your event, feel free to contact us.
Universe is the marketplace for events. We help event organizers sell tickets and bring people together for meaningful experiences in the real world. We work with thousands of event organizers worldwide and provide them with advanced tools to sell tickets, promote, and manage events online.