View your event sales overview and track/manage your attendees.
1. Log-in to your account, go to your dashboard and select the event you would like to manage.
2. Select the "Manage" option on the task bar at the top of the page.
Sales Overview: When you open your manage tab, the first page you will see is an overview of your event sales to date, laid out in a graph format. This page will give you the best “at-a-glance” summary of your event sales performance thus far.
To track attendance and manage guests:
Select the Orders & Attendees tab from the menu on the left side of the page. There are three sections – “Orders”, “Attendees” and "Add Attendees".
- The Orders tab shows each order for your event and the buyer who has placed the order (may contain multiple tickets).
- The Attendees tab shows each attendee (ticket holder) for your event.
- The Add Attendees tab allows you to manually issue tickets (paid, complimentary, or other) for your event.
Manage your buyers and attendees here to contact individuals, message as a group, cancel orders and issue refunds, edit buyer or attendee info, resend tickets, and move orders.
Download guestlist and sales report:
View your total event ticket sales to date, number of orders, and number of attendees in the "Reports" tab, which can be found on the bar along the left side of your screen. Download Excel or CSV reports to view your guestlist, attendee details (including the information you collected from them upon checkout), and payment/order information (how many tickets they purchased and how much they paid).
For any further questions, feel free to contact us.
Universe is the marketplace for events. We help event organizers sell tickets and bring people together for meaningful experiences in the real world. We work with thousands of event organizers worldwide and provide them with advanced tools to sell tickets, promote, and manage events online.