- Reward people for spreading the word
- Offer a discount in exchange for social posts about your event
- Motivate and encourage more social media buzz about your event
1. Log-in to Universe, head over to your dashboard, find the event you want to manage, and click on it.
2. There will be a taskbar at the top of your event page; select the 'Promote' option:
3. Select 'Social Deals' from the menu on the left side of the page.
4. To set up Twitter social incentives, click the on/off button for Twitter Socials Deals to show as 'on', set the percentage or fixed dollar amount discount people will receive if they tweet about your event, edit what the default tweet will say, and click 'Save'.
To set up discounts for sharing on Google+, click the on/off button for Google+ Socials Deals to show as 'on', and set the percentage or fixed dollar amount discount people will receive when they share your event and click 'Save'.
NOTE: You can turn social incentives OFF at any time by clicking the on/off button to show as 'off'. This will need to be done for Twitter Social Deals and Google+ Social Deals separately.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us.
Universe is the marketplace for events. We help event organizers sell tickets and bring people together for meaningful experiences in the real world. We work with thousands of event organizers worldwide and provide them with advanced tools to sell tickets, promote, and manage events online.