Easily replicate all of the settings and features from an existing event page to save time creating your next event by duplicating a listing.
1. To duplicate one of your Universe event pages, sign in to your account, go to your dashboard and locate the event you'd like to duplicate in the 'listings' section. Do not open up the event.
2. Open the dropdown menu to the right of the listing that you would like to duplicate and select 'Duplicate listing'.
3. A pop-up will appear. Enter the title and date/time for your new event and click the 'Duplicate Listing' button.
4. You will then be directed to the 'edit' page of your new event. Make any additional changes to your event details here and select the 'save' button located at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: When duplicating an event, the custom event URL (optional setting), the event hashtag (optional setting), and advanced ticketing information for your ticket types (optional setting) will not be carried over to your new event.
5. Next, select the 'design' tab from the task bar located directly above your event page. From here, you can design, customize, and set your event photos. For a guide on navigating the 'Design' tab, click here.
6. When ready, click the 'Go Live' button towards the top right corner of your screen to publish your event.
For a guide on managing and promoting your event, click here.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us.
Universe is the marketplace for events. We help event organizers sell tickets and bring people together for meaningful experiences in the real world. We work with thousands of event organizers worldwide and provide them with advanced tools to sell tickets, promote, and manage events online.