Once you have created your event, you can manage your settings, make changes, and access manage & promotional tools at any time.
A. Overview: This page will give you an “at-a-glance” summary of your event performance, including a financial overview and tickets sold / remaining by ticket type.
NOTE: If you have multiple dates on your event page, select the date you'd like to view from the dropdown or view a summary for 'all events'.
B. Orders & Attendees: The Orders & Attendees page has three tabs: Orders, Attendees, and Add Attendees.
- The 'Orders' tab shows a row for each order for your event (may contain multiple tickets) and there are columns for first name, last name, and email of the buyer, status (i.e. paid, cancelled, etc), date of order, sales, and a drop down with additional actions. From this page you can message all guests, contact a buyer, view order details, resend tickets, edit order info, cancel/refund an order, move an order to another date, and change the date of your event.
- The 'Attendees' tab shows a row for each ticket/attendee for your event and there are columns for first name, last name, email, ticket type, status (i.e. paid, cancelled, etc.), amount, and a drop down menu with additional actions. From this page, you can message all guests, contact a specific guest, view tickets and ticket details, and edit attendee info.
- The 'Add Attendees' tab allows you to issue complimentary tickets and manually add attendees to your event.
C. Reports: Download Excel or CSV reports for your your event and view your basic sales overview and other basic ticket sales stats.
D. Basic Information: The Basic information page contains event details including, title, description, contact details, date/time, tickets, refund policy, and other general information about your event. Changes can be made at any time. This page is also where you'll upload photos for your event.
E. Checkout Questions: Use this page to add questions for your buyers to answer when they checkout. Gather information from the buyer (if they are purchasing multiple tickets) or require an answer for each attendee.
F. Payments & Fees: From here, manage the following settings:
Select whether you would like to process payments with Universe payments or by integrating your own Stripe account
- Select whether you pay the service fees, or if they are passed to the buyer
- Add an additional fee to your tickets (for example, tax)
- Select whether ticket buyers have access to payment plans
G. Embeddable Widgets: Sell tickets on your own website with Universe's direct payments feature. Buyers will be able to purchase tickets directly from your site without redirecting buyers to Universe or a third-party site. No coding is required to set this up. View a step by step guide on setting this up here.
H. Discount Codes: reate and manage discount coupon codes
from the menu, additional sub-settings will appear in the menu. These sub-settings provide access to additional promotional tools. View our Promote Guide for information on promoting your listing.
When selecting Integrations from the menu, additional sub-settings will appear in the menu: Overview and Facebook integrations.
The "Overview" page lets you integrate your event with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and MailChimp as well as access information on widget callbacks, OAuth API requests, webhooks and Zapier integration.
The "Facebook Integrations" page lets you sell tickets on your Facebook Page by adding a Universe Facebook Tab.
This page allows you to create password protected ticket types. Use access keys to control who can see and book certain ticket types by making them visible only to people with the code.
Choose whether buyers will be able to edit the ticket / order information, transfer their tickets, and whether bookings require your approval. Also, set how you'd like to receive emails about bookings and if you'd like to turn off the event reminder email.
M: Duplicate Listing: Duplicating a listing will create a new listing with all details and advanced settings set on the listing you are duplicating from. When you 'Duplicate Listing' you'll be re-directed to the event creation form for your new event to make any additional changes needed before you publish your event.
N: Delete Listing: When clicked, a confirmation modal will appear for you to confirm this action. Once a listing has been deleted, this cannot be undone and the listing will no longer show in your Dashboard.
For any further questions, please contact us.